Welcome to Baby Botanica
Where new and evolving families gather to grow, learn and build community
Baby Botanica is a space, a place, and a frame of mind.
A space that welcomes, nurtures and inspires.
A space that encourages communication, conversation and sharing.
A space that’s home to a unique and welcoming community.
Baby Botanica provides freedom to learn, to be social, to heal, and to develop in many different ways, guided by co-operative member care professionals and visiting care professionals. It is a place that’s alive with positivity, possibilities, knowledge, healing arts, and wisdom.
Come join us and join in. A future full of wonderful experiences awaits you.
Baby Botanica is unlike anywhere else you’ve ever been.
Look around. It feels like home. That’s because founder Jeni Howe is a professional doula. It’s her nature to nurture and she designed Baby Botanica as a nurturing space that:
- Inspires gathering for events and sharing
- Provides educational programming and support for pregnancy, birth, meditation, life skills and much, much more
- Offers sessions with an extraordinary array of care and therapy professionals
- Welcomes meetings for groups and interests, including people of every age and stage.
Look at our calendar. We have so much to offer to so many people:
- Growing and evolving families
- Parents-to-be and newborns
- Young people from toddlers to teenagers
- People looking for childbirth and parenting expertise
- Parents who want to know about everything from childbirth to sleeping habits, breastfeeding to baby yoga
- Those seeking excellent practitioners of many different healing modalities
- People who want to meditate, practice yoga, or even go on a jog with others
Look in and see for yourself. Join us on any Tea Tuesday. Book a class or session or register for a community event. We believe you’ll find that Baby Botanica has exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Meet Jeni Howe, the founder and owner of Baby Botanica, as well as a professional doula and childbirth educator. Jeni recognized the need for a center that fosters community by serving all kinds of growing and evolving families, and a space where the care professionals serving these families could connect with and learn from one another.
Jeni Howe has long understood that new parents are hungry for information about pregnancy, birth, and raising healthy, happy children. Jeni imagined Baby Botanica as a place where classes, services, workshops and groups could all be found under one roof, and set about bringing it into the world. The model is based on the “it takes a village” philosophy, and Baby Botanica feels like a beautiful, cozy home where a village can gather.
Realizing that not only parents needed a space like Baby Botanica but that care professionals also needed a place to deliver their therapeutic services, Jeni established Baby Botanica for co-operative care professionals and visiting care professionals to have room to connect, collaborate, and share wisdom and experience. For more about Jeni’s vision and how Baby Botanica came to be, read her blog post about the journey to Baby Botanica’s Grand Opening here. To learn more about Jeni’s professional services, visit her page in our directory and service offerings.